I may have to start injectable radiation for diffused PVNS. It will be injected into my knees. Just wanting some information as I know nothing something like it. What are the side effects?
I am not familiar beside diffused PVNS, but the risks of radiation exposure in nonspecific are an increased chance of developing cancer contained by the future. The National Council for Radiation Protection have reccomended maximum exposure levels for an individual per year.
Also, you should chat to your docor and make sure you deduce all the risks and side effects of this treatment back you start anything. More Questions & Answers...
- Can extracorporeal shock surge psychiatric help aid within diabetic neuropathy of the foot?
- Does have a STD prevent you to capture pregnant?
- Looking for right foods for Type 2 Diabetics, Any Suggestions?
- how long would it pocket?
- Could my 3 year hoary hold a Brain Tumor? What are rash sighs and symptoms?